Do you want to be part of a team that is transforming an industry? BurnAlong is doing just that to the fitness (and related health) space, and is looking for someone who can be a part of our mobile team.
Can you develop iOS and Android apps?
Do you have a desire to learn and try new things?
After gaining serious traction with our MVP, BurnAlong is looking for 2 Front End Developers to help us evolve.
We are a startup looking for a highly motivated individual who will contribute to our progress and our culture.
We’re looking for someone who understands what it’s like to be part of a startup; someone who will work hard and has the grit to plow through any challenge without sacrificing being a good person first and foremost. A problem solver, not just a doer.
Become part of a culture of integrity, innovation and creativity as we revolutionize (at-home) fitness.
Ideal candidates need not apply. Exceptional and motivated applicants only.
This position reports directly into the VP of Engineering - a tremendous opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Front end theming (Drupal and Wordpress).
- Ensure site is fully responsive.
- Implement interactive experiences.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Design/marketing/branding experience a plus.
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed
- Huge plus if you have any of the following:
- UI/UX design for (responsive) web.
- UI/UX native app (or desire to learn).
- Mobile prototyping.
- We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description - we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you're interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you!
- You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines.
- You’re a generalist who thrives on building complete features independently (front and back-end).
- You’re passionate about design, experience, code and building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you're building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the code you write interacts with systems and services.
- You have a desire to continue to learn and try new things.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a startup that already has global momentum. Check out our site for more: www.BurnAlong.com.
Apply today - we want to hear from you!