Ready to design a world-class experience for a company that is transforming an industry?
BurnAlong is doing just that to the fitness (and related health) space, and is looking for someone who can be a central part of our team.
If you have a passion and vision for pushing the envelop and creating an engaging UI/UX, you should apply now. We want to hear from you.
Are you interested in earning equity in a fast-growing startup?
BurnAlong is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help us evolve and take our products to the next level.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will contribute to our progress and our culture. Nice people only. A problem solver, not just a doer.
Become part of a culture of integrity, innovation and creativity as we revolutionize (at-home) fitness. A perfect fit if you thrive in a fast paced work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with collaboration and open communication.
Ideal candidates need not apply. Exceptional and motivated applicants only.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Let’s revamp what’s needed and incorporate new capabilities – Design, UI and UX… make it happen!
- Wireframes & Prototypes – define the transitions and interactions.
- Translate concepts into user & process flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Mobile First design approach. Solve for mobile, web and IOT.
- Designing for the future is critical – a structure to allow for new capabilities in development.
- Other cool stuff as it comes up or as you dream it up. We love new ideas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a team player first and foremost.
- 3+ years of experience. (preferably 5+)
- Strong knowledge of emerging UX and design principles and best practices.
- Must be familiar with standard design and prototype tools and be prepared to rapidly iterate on concepts.
- Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
- You are extremely detail oriented and have a high standard of quality.
- A quick learner and fast at execution who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach or do research/discovery when needed.
- Good time management and schedule estimates – deliver on time.
- We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description - we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you're interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you!
- You are a good person and recognize others are too. You maintain respect of others while working through tough challenges and tight timelines.
- You’re passionate about design, experience, and building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you're designing.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You see the big picture. You understand how the designs and experiences you create have an impact on the system and other key ‘actors’ in our business.
- You have a desire to continue to learn and try new things.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a startup that already has global momentum. Check out our site for more: www.BurnAlong.com.
Apply today - we want to hear from you!
US candidates only, no relocation assistance or sponsorship at this time.